Introducing the new New Holland CropSaver 300 Series Automatic Applicators for round and small square balers. This model of applicator is an improvement in efficiency with its compact design, and reliability. The 300 Series Applicator is controlled exclusively with and iPad, which features a bright, colourful display that is much more durable and easy to use. Using the New Holland CropSaver "Hay App", the applicator connects via Bluetooth to a receiver in the tractor cab, so there is wireless connectivity to the iPad.
Improvements with the 300 Series Automatic Applicator include:
- Single constant-pressure pump with pulsing solenoid that reacts quickly to changes in application rates
- Optional: Extra High Output available for round balers,with second pulsing solenoid, to meet the high output of modern round balers
- Improved flowmeter that works on a range of products
- Smaller and more compact system that is easier to install and maintain
The applicator takes moisture and baling rate information from the two star wheel sensors on small square balers, and two moisture discs in the bale chamber on round balers, and the system will automatically apply the correct amount of product.
The moisture, tonnage, and rates are all displayed on the screen, along with the volume used. A simple push of any Main Menu key pulls up a selection of other screens including adjustable settings and a Job Records screen. The system stores 63 jobs by date and time, number of tonnes baled, product used, and high and average moisture.
Minimal setup involved
A Bluetooth receiver comes included in the 300 kit, and is compatible with any 3rd generation iPad (2012) or newer with an iOS 8 or greater operating system, or any iPad Mini. The operator simply installs the free New Holland CropSaver "Hay App" from the Apple iTunes store, and you’re ready to go.
Benefits of an iPad
The iPad has been on the market for a number of years, and has proven to be a reliable display. The original touch screen display that was a standard part of the automatic kit has become obsolete with the advent of tablets. Using an iPad as the applicator display has many benefits:
- Bright, clear, colourful display
- Much larger display screen
- More durable and can be read in bright sunlight
- Wireless connection in cab
- Cheaper cost to replace
- Can be used for multiple other uses than just the applicator display
Using an iPad is a much more reliable display, and is also more cost effective than the older touch screen display. As the original touch screen becomes obsolete, they have become harder and more expensive to service. The iPad is a perfect solution to the already accurate and advanced applicator.
- IPad Mini loaded with the CropSaver HAY APP complete with RAM Mount tractor mounting bracket (part no: 030-2670DK)
- Extra High Output available for round balers,with second pulsing solenoid, to meet the high output of modern round balers (part no: 030-300RBHTK)
- Hay Indicator crop eyes for automatic on/off function when crop passes over the pickup (part no: 030-0474A)
- Electric transfer pump system, quickcoupling to the fill point, quick clean fast transfer rate 20 litres per hour, no mess, no wastage (part no: 008-9212)
- Electric transfer pump system, quickcoupling to the fill point, quick clean even faster transfer rate 65 litres per hour, no mess, no wastage (part no: 008-9214)